2009 Jun 10 14:12

Re: [vox] City of Davis facilities for LUGOD meetings

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 07:47:35AM -0700, Wes Hardaker wrote:
> Their room is smaller than the library room (possibly even half size)
> but for your average meeting I think you should fit easily.  The only
> issue I seem to recall is them not quite having enough chairs (15-20)
> and needing to borrow some out of the offices.

As in: they have 15-20, and more had to come from the office?
Or that 15-20 were needed, and the room had less than that, so more had
to come from the office to bring it up to 15-20? :)

Anyway, yeah, our meetings have been in the 12-20 range lately.
Always hoping it'll grow back up to the ~40/meeting we had a few years back :)