2009 Jun 09 14:27

Re: [vox] City of Davis facilities for LUGOD meetings

Re: [vox] City of Davis facilities for LUGOD meetings

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

I called City of Davis and learned about the Senior Center.
Their "Club Room" holds 120 people, and costs $38/hr.  If we
register as a community group, we could get it for $19/hr.
(The next sized down room holds 65, and comm. group price is $18/hr.)

Rooms at the Sen. Ctr. can be booked for up to 2yrs in advance.

PenLUG met at a community center in Belmont for a while, which worked out pretty well since Open Country was footing the bill.  Does LUGOD have a sponsor that would pay for it?