2009 Jun 05 16:48

Re: [vox] [Tuxpaint-devel] Breakdown of Tux Paint downloads

Re: [vox] [Tuxpaint-devel] Breakdown of Tux Paint downloads

AC> Debian lets you track usage very very well, with pretty graphs
AC> of usage changing over time. For example:

AC> http://qa.debian.org/popcon-graph.php?packages=procps
AC> http://qa.debian.org/popcon-graph.php?packages=libsnmp-base
AC> http://qa.debian.org/popcon-graph.php?packages=tuxpaint

Wow, I had no idea that existed.  Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Now I need to go read up on how exactly they're deciding to count things
that come off a CD ;-)

--
\ Wes Hardaker                           http://pontifications.hardakers.net /
 \_____ "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than ________/