2009 Jun 04 12:57

[vox] [fwd] SDL Game contest

In case anyone's interested.

----- Forwarded message from Nicolas Maire -----

Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:26:46 +0200
From: Nicolas Maire
Subject: [SDL] SDL Game contest
To: sdl@lists.libsdl.org

   Hi,

   I'd bet most people on this list has already seen this, but just in case
   I'm sending it.

   SDLTutorials.com is hosting a SDL game development contest. Things to know
   about the contest :
   - Goal : to make a side-scrolling shooter game
   - Deadline : September 1, 2009
   - must use SDL, C/C++ (OpenGL Optionnal)
   - no more than 2 people per project submitted

   More details :
   http://www.sdltutorials.com/contest/

   --
   Nicolas 'Trexmaster' Maire