January 6: Social gathering
2009 Jun 04 10:08

Re: [vox] Does LUGOD want to have a booth at OSCON?

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 5:59 PM, Alex Mandel <tech_dev@wildintellect.com> wrote:
> I may be there, but I'll be at the Open Source Geospatial Foundation
> booth(OSGeo). Note that Ubuntu-CA Team has a booth too, maybe the multi
> lug thing can happen with their help.

Wrangling booth-volunteers is notoriously difficult, based on
experience with LinuxWorld in past years.  Probably all we really need
is to get some existing booth to let us leave a stack of flyers on
their table.  Heck we could even make a multi-LUG flyer!