2009 Jun 03 16:53

Re: [vox] Does LUGOD want to have a booth at OSCON?

Re: [vox] Does LUGOD want to have a booth at OSCON?

I think a multi-LUG booth is probably the best way to go - someone
from PenLUG may be able to help, and you should ask SVLUG, SF-LUG,
BALUG, etc....

Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com/
View my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/billward/
Follow me at http://twitter.com/williamward