2009 Jun 03 17:59

[vox] Does LUGOD want to have a booth at OSCON?

[vox] Does LUGOD want to have a booth at OSCON?

The response has been pretty much nil, so I'm assuming not.
In any case, I'd still like to have a Tux4Kids booth, if I can,
so I'm asking Marsee @ O'Reilly if there's still space available.
I'll post to 'vox' when I heard back, just in case...

Sadly, I don't have much time to organize, so I'd need a lot of help
(regardless of whether it's a LUGOD or multi-LUG booth, or a T4K one.)

Thanks,