2009 Jun 01 11:56

Re: [vox] Breakdown of Tux Paint downloads

Re: [vox] Breakdown of Tux Paint downloads

BK> Oooh!  I did not know that!  Fedora 10 came out about 5 months after the
BK> latest Tux Paint.  Anyonw know if earlier Fedoras contain it?

I'm pretty sure it's been a part of Fedora for a long time.  Probably
since FC6 or so.  Actually a quick checkout of the fedora repository for
rpm specs show a much longer history than that:

  EL-5/  F-11/  F-8/  FC-1/  FC-3/  FC-5/
  EL-4/  F-10/  F-7/   F-9/  FC-2/  FC-4/  FC-6/  RHL-9/

The problem with being included in a distribution, of course, is that
you can't track usage very well.  I have multiple packages in multiple
repositories (one package is included with every major OS but windows)
and I really have no idea what the usage is because of it.  The
distribution via the core software install mechanisms likely far exceeds
downloads.  Or at least I assume it does.

--
\ Wes Hardaker                           http://pontifications.hardakers.net /
 \_____ "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than ________/