2009 May 15 13:45

Re: [vox] OT BerkeleyLUG Meeting Sunday May 17 With Prizes

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 07:08:53PM -0700, Jack Deslippe wrote:
> Please don't hate me for spamming your lists - very soon, our own list
> will be created and we won't need to spam yours. I just wanted to get
> the word out to the bay area initially.

Thanks and good luck!

> I am happy to announce the first public meeting of the Berkeley Linux
> Users Group (http://www.berkeleylug.com).

I've added the event to our calendar, a news item about the group forming
to our news items, and a link to the LUG on our list of other local LUGs.
I'll try to keep an eye on you guys, and list any meetings that you
announce ahead of time.

BTW, Berkeley TIP meets that same day (May 17th), just so you know.

Good luck!