2009 May 08 22:13

Re: [vox] Help - Installfest info, & legal, text examples?

On Thu, 7 May 2009 21:12:31 -0700, "Bill Kendrick" <nbs@sonic.net> said:
> On Thu, May 07, 2009 at 03:59:04PM -0700, john_re wrote:
> > Here are some examples I know of, of the type of info / forms I'm
> > looking for:
> >
> > LUGOD's excellent legal release form, & IF page:
>
> I was going to point you to those.  Glad you found them to begin with!

Thanks. :)

Do you know how that legal release form got created?  Did someone there
consult a lawyer? If yes, what lawyer? If no, how did it get created?

Any other tips for howto go about understanding the issues, & getting a
proper legal release created? - btw, that form looks good to me, but
ianal, so i'm in no position to evaluate its appropriateness.

> Good luck!  Let us know if you find any useful stuff that LUGOD might be
> able to use to expand our stuff...

sure ;)