January 6: Social gathering
2009 May 11 09:37

[vox] LUGOD at Whole Earth Festival this weekend (May 8-10);Volunteers needed

Fwd'd from LUGOD's 'vox-outreach' list.  Note that also neither Gandalf
nor I can help staff the booth due to family illnesses, so all sorts of
assistance is needed!  Please contact Nick or, better yet, post a message
to LUGOD's 'vox-outreach' mailing list.[*]

Thanks,

----- Forwarded message from Nick Schmalenberger <nick@schmalenberger.us> -----

Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 21:38:45 -0700
From: Nick Schmalenberger <nick@schmalenberger.us>
Subject: [vox-outreach] whole earth festival

So it seems like LUGOD will have a booth at the Whole Earth
Festival again this year but we don't know where it will be. I'm
going to go and find that out tomorrow and will post to this list
again with more information. If anybody has a folding shade
canopy or folding chairs we would appreciate being able to use
them. We can also use cds with free software and flyers, and
people to just hang out and talk. Thanks for all help!
Nick

----- End forwarded message -----