2009 Apr 13 16:48

[vox] [fwd] CommunityOne Conference: 70+ sessions on FOSS, Cloud,and More [San Francisco, June 1-3]

I failed to pass this along last week, sorry!  I've added it to our
calendar, along with JavaOne (May 31st thru June 5th).  We were also invited
to participate with an .org booth, and I've passed that invitation along
to our 'vox-outreach' mailing list.

Enjoy!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from CommunityOne Team <communityone_team@eventreg.com>, CommunityOne Team <communityone_team@eventreg.com> -----

Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 16:12:22 -0700
From: "CommunityOne Team" <communityone_team@eventreg.com>
Subject: Invite Your Group to the CommunityOne Conference: 70+ sessions on FOSS, Cloud, and More

Linux User Group of Davis

Join us for three jam-packed days of education, innovation, and exchange at
the third CommunityOne conference in San Francisco from June 1-3. Come
together with fellow developers and technologists to evaluate dozens of
open-source projects currently powering leading Web companies, transforming
enterprise IT, and enabling next-generation computing.

This is a great event to offer to your members. The main conference on
Monday is free, but space is limited so register today! Please ask your
members to use this priority code when they register: C1WA35.

Check out the sessions, and learn more:
developers.sun.com/events/communityone:

Also, go to our wiki to grab banners and blurbs that you can post on your
Web site or calendar page.
wikis.sun.com/display/CommunityOne/Spread_the_word

We look forward to hosting members of your group at CommunityOne!

The CommunityOne Team

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer