2009 Mar 29 17:13

[vox] Meetings scheduled thru July - still need a venue starting inJune

[vox] Meetings scheduled thru July - still need a venue starting inJune

The following meetings are scheduled with guest speakers:

  Apr. 20 - "Alice" (Cameron Tully-Smith, from LUGOD)
  May  18 - "Oracle Linux Engineering Update" (Todd Trichler, of course :) )
  June 15 - "Cernio" (Graham Freeman; Davisites may recongize his name)
  July 20 - "click2try" (Mark Smallwood, from their Santa Cruz office)

More at:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/

We will no longer be able to meet at the Davis public library starting
in June, so we'll need a new venue for June and beyond.  I'd like something
stable, that we can meet at until library renovations are complete.
(Or longer, if the venue is free and it works well for us and the venue!)

Thanks and enjoy,