2009 Mar 21 14:38

Re: [vox] looking for EPUB authoring software

Re: [vox] looking for EPUB authoring software

Look at Calibre.  It can convert to various ebook formats, including
epub.  It's in python, and includes a GUI (so has deps on PyQt and such),
but you can also run it stand-alone.  Looking forward to the day where it's
included in distros, and split into a core, and -gui pair of packages. ;)

-bill!