2009 Mar 16 23:18

Re: [vox] [vox-announce] New meeting location needed soon!

Re: [vox] [vox-announce] New meeting location needed soon!

Pioneer HS in Woodland has free use of facilities by NPOs

Davis Senior High School?

Davis Rotary Club?

Schilling Robotics?

Z-World? Wait they kicked us out already. ;)

Churches?

DCN?

cal.net?

UCD? Oh, parking sucks on weeknights..