2009 Mar 18 19:45

[vox] Reminder: LUGOD meeting today (3/16) - "CMake"

[vox] Reminder: LUGOD meeting today (3/16) - "CMake"

Reminder!  The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD) meets today,
Monday, March 16th, at 7pm at the Davis public library (315 E 14th St.).

Doug Barbieri will discuss "CMake", a cross-platform, open-source
build system that can build, test and package software.

More info, and maps and directions to the library:
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

See you there!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org