2009 Mar 12 14:58

[vox] [fwd] OpenStreetMap mapping party this weekend in SF! [3/14 &3/15]

Seen on SF-LUG's list:

----- Forwarded message from Sarah Manley <sarah@cloudmade.com> -----

Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:41:00 +0000
From: Sarah Manley <sarah@cloudmade.com>
Subject: [sf-lug] OpenStreetMap mapping party this weekend in SF!
To: "sf-lug@linuxmafia.com" <sf-lug@linuxmafia.com>

   I will be hosting another OpenStreetMap Mapping Party this weekend in San
   Francisco. If you are interested in learning more about open source
   mapping, stop by!

   Saturday March 14th from 11am to 4pm and Sunday March 15 from 1pm to 5pm
   San Francisco Public Library Noe Valley Branch, 451 Jersey St. San
   Francisco, CA 94114
   http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Mapping_Party_Mar2009

   Feel Free to contact me, Sarah Manley, Sarah@cloudmade.com, with
   questions.