2009 Mar 04 14:18

[vox] Linux Format issue for free, today only

[vox] Linux Format issue for free, today only

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/linux-format-free-download-24-hours-only

"...below you'll find high-res PDFs of Linux Format issue 116. That's
the current, on-sale issue of the magazine. No DRM. No cost. No
catches. You get everything.  But there is one small proviso: it will
be online for only 24 hours. At 23:59:59 GMT March 4th we'll be taking
down this link."

Enjoy!