2009 Mar 04 05:06

Re: [vox] Crepeville tonight?

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 01:59:55PM -0800, Scott Miller wrote:
> Everyone on for Crepeville tonight? PS: Bill the google calendar
> buttons still put meetings 6pm and not 7pm. :/

Crap!  Sorry - I meant to send the announcement out yesterday or today.
I've got a bucketload of excuses, though :)

(1) Major feature I need to write for work ASAP
(2) Bug at work I had to fix today ASAP
(3) Wife and baby and I all getting over being sick
(4) My colo server died over the weekend, and I've been in the middle of
    resurrecting the websites on another server (thanks, Cernio.com!)
(5) My son's not been napping during the day, so my evening outings have
    been more limited

And yeah, sorry about the Google Calendar bug.  Assistance appreciated.
I can paste the current PHP code that generates it, if someone over on vox-tech
wants to take a look.

Thx,