2009 Feb 25 17:55

Re: [vox] Fund-raiser possibility at Dos Coyotes

Re: [vox] Fund-raiser possibility at Dos Coyotes

I'm not, but that's besides the point. Many dining establishments do the
same thing. Steve's, Baskin Robbins, etc.

What are we fund raising for? Last time I checked we weren't short on
any funds in particular. Without a goal I hesitate to do a fund raiser.

Alex