2009 Feb 24 14:48

[vox] [fwd] In case you can't make it to the PenLug,join OSM in Berkeley this weekend!

Seen on SF-LUG's list:

----- Forwarded message from Sarah Manley <sarah@cloudmade.com> -----

Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:39:05 -0800
From: Sarah Manley <sarah@cloudmade.com>
Subject: [sf-lug] In case you can't make it to the PenLug,
	join OSM in Berkeley this weekend!
To: sf-lug@linuxmafia.com

Dear All,

I just wanted to send a quick reminder that I will be hosting a
mapping party this weekend in Berkeley. Details: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Berkeley_Mapping_Party_Feb2009

I will also be hosting a geo-focused happy hour next week in SF.
Details: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mappy_Hour_Bay_Area

Best,
Sarah

PS: If you are on multiple bay area lug lists, sorry if you see this a
couple of times.

Sarah Manley
Sarah@cloudmade.com
Cell: 631-338-3815