2009 Feb 20 20:43

Re: [vox] [fwd] R (programming language) Bay Area Users Group

One would think after C people would have learned that it's silly to name a programming language after a letter...

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

Seen on SF-LUG's list:

----- Forwarded message from Will McGinnis -----

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 05:58:37 -0800
From: Will McGinnis
Subject: [sf-lug] R (programming language) Bay Area Users Group

For those into statistics, data mining, and all that fun stuff R is
used in, there's a R Bay Area users group. The next meetup is March
11th in SF.

http://www.meetup.com/R-Users
http://dataspora.com/blog/predictive-analytics-using-r/

I discovered it through a reddit article linking to that blog post.
That Predictive Analytics World sounds pretty wild, I wish i was deep
into this a while ago.

----- End forwarded message -----

Download it today!  http://www.tuxpaint.org/