2009 Feb 16 11:02

Re: [vox] Pocket PC - Alaska Cove

Please pay attention that I sent this message on two different mailing lists at the same time...
Select only one of those to reply to.

Thanks.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 3:00 AM, Baptiste <o.w.i.m.ooo@gmail.com> wrote:
hi there,

I just got for free an Alaska Cove Pocket PC - with a wifi card (SCM EZ connect)

It is in Spanish.

I can't get anything from that stuff...

I don't even know what version of windows mobile is on it.
& and I can't change the language (that would be a plug in or something but this device isn't existing on internet!..)

>> My aim is to use skype or such and to read pdf

do you know if there is anyway to use this hardware in one way or another

I was so exited when I got it
I've been trying for 2hours
and all I got is the backlight on...
it's quite frustrating.

Maybe you would know anyway to install software like fring on old pocket PCs.

thanx

baptiste