2009 Feb 10 16:18

[vox] [OT] Any other Atarians in the area?

[vox] [OT] Any other Atarians in the area?

Sorry for being so off-topic.  I'm obsessing a bit the past few days,
and thought maybe there might be someone in the area who can help.

I'm looking to borrow (or perhaps buy, if you're willing to sell!) an
Atari 800 computer.  (You know, from 1979!)

Anyone out here got one they can lend (or wish to sell)? :)

(Brian, I'll check with your friend who had the whole collection to sell,
to see if he'd be willing to break any of it up for me. :) )