2009 Feb 10 16:06

[vox] [fwd] February Meeting [SacLUG] [Thu Feb 12]

For more, see: http://www.saclug.org/

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Gary McGlinn <saclug@garymcglinn.com> -----

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:30:07 -0800
From: Gary McGlinn <saclug@garymcglinn.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] February Meeting
To: lug-nuts@saclug.org

Hi,

Just a reminder that we will be having our February meeting from 7-9
this Thursday at ExitCertified.

The agenda is open, so please feel free to suggest a topic.  I thought
at least part of the meeting we could have a shell scripting
challenge.  So far, I've got only one (please don't post suggestions
to the list):

You are given a csv file whose columns represent database fields.
These have to be turned into sql insert statements.  Some of the
columns are out of order (or the sql is easier if they are in a
different order).

Feel free to think up or find your own to bring.  Other topics open
too (feel free to suggest).

-Gary

----- End forwarded message -----