2009 Feb 03 08:16

[vox] Linux Users' Group of Davis Social Gathering, Tue Feb 3 @ 7pm

Members of the Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD) will be meeting
at Crepeville restaurant in downtown Davis tomorrow evening (Tue. Feb. 3rd)
at 7pm.

Keep an eye out for us, we usually pull together a group of tables near
the entrance.

Crepeville takes cash or check only, but has an ATM in back.
Free Wifi is available.  Feel free to bring your laptop.

-bill!
root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis