2009 Jan 29 11:43

Re: [vox] Does Anybody Like KDE 4.x?

RGS> I haven't had that much time to explore KDE 4.1.

My 2 cents:  4.1 is usable.  There are parts of it I like, and many
parts that I simply don't see as an improvement.  I'd be much happier if
some of the things I want to work didn't crash!  However, I do use
4.1.3/4 and don't hate it.  I'm not sure I "like it" but I suspect
that's because I'm comparing it against the power of 3.5.  I'm really
really hoping that 4.2 will wow me again.