2009 Jan 29 11:50

Re: [vox] No reason not to switch

I recently switched to Ubuntu intrepid 8.10, decided against a triboot w/ xp
and an pleasant surprised by the capabilities on my laptop.  I recommend install a
fat16 or 32 part 1st and install dos/windows 98se and mounted as a /dos in linux and
conf dosemu to use that part. to boot off of.

I still not sure if /boot should be its own partition or on the /...

Be sure to be playing the  victory music, when you delete your xp in fdisk. :-)