2009 Jan 28 17:03

Re: [vox] Does Anybody Like KDE 4.x?

Hey Bob great post. Kontact/Kmail does have some annoyances, but after
turning those things off it as desired it does have a ton of features.
(calendar, journal, rss, mail, etc).

You can upgrade Kubuntu to KDE 4.2, if  you are interested:

http://www.kubuntu.org/news/kde-4.2

I love Debian, though their KDE4 adoption has been a bit bumpy:
http://ekaia.org/blog/2009/01/25/end-of-backports-and-about-kde-in-lenny/

Scott