2009 Jan 27 15:36

Re: [vox] [Semi-OT] Coworking

About 10 years ago someone attempted to set up an office in Davis with
the intent of it being used for telecommuters for a minimal monthly
expense.  It failed miserably, but I think it was just a concept before
its time.

I think they wanted the worker or their employer to pay the fees.

In turn the provided power, Internet, Fax, Photocopier, printer,
telephones, lights, cooling, heat, desks, chairs,  etc.

These days I think you could dump the telephone since everyone has
cell.