2009 Jan 27 08:57

[vox] [Semi-OT] Coworking

So I just discovered the concept of 'co-working'.  It's kind of like
a co-op run office space for folks like me (people who telecommute and
don't have a home office, or need to get out of the house to focus).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coworking

http://coworking.pbwiki.com/

It was described to me as:

  "Basically, a number of people get together to share a productive yet
  fun workspace. The "coworkers" need not actually work for the same
  entities or on the same projects, though sharing an office can
  obviously facilitate collaboration."

How much does office space in Davis cost? :)  Any folks out here interested
in looking into doing something like this in Davis?  (The closest I've found
at the aforementioned wiki is in Midtown Sac.)