2009 Jan 24 10:30

[vox] February LUGOD location

LUGOD can meet at the Davis Public Library at our February meeting.
We were planning on avoiding that, since our guest speakers will be utilizing
a lot of network bandwidth.  However, we discovered the library is closed
that day, so we'll be the only ones around using the bandwidth.

I've got us penciled in (we'll need to pay $30 to use the room after-hours),
but I've also recently received and offer to hold the meeting at the
offices of Davis Media Access (which I believe is the building on 5th
between L and Poleline).

I'm not sure about parking, aside from parking next to the sidewalk on 5th,
but I've asked about it.  I believe they said the room can hold 20-30
people.

What do people prefer?