2009 Jan 19 11:16

Re: [vox] The "I'm Linux" Video Contest

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 11:00:26AM -0800, aaronb@mcn.org wrote:
> If you are tired of Apple and Microsoft TV commercials, then here is your
> chance.....I was reading this arcticle:

Thats right up my alley. Crazy creativity.

But a quick thought, which I might pass on (unless we want to do it and send it)

To me the thing about Mac and Windows is the "I am Mac" and "I am Windows". The image I have of Linux in that is "WE are Linux". They are single source. A recognized "I" with someone telling you what you can load, what you can run, what you can do with your machine. WE dont have that problem and I feel its one of our biggest assets.

RFC?

Gandalf  Parker
--
Linux is my Operating System