2009 Jan 19 06:15

[vox] The "I'm Linux" Video Contest

If you are tired of Apple and Microsoft TV commercials, then here is your
chance.....I was reading this arcticle:

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/22730/1141/1/0/

and thought that I might pass it and the contest link on:

http://video.linuxfoundation.org/category/video-category/-linux-foundation-video-contest