January 6: Social gathering
2009 Jan 17 15:28

Re: [vox] Easy Email Encryption

There's a GPG plugin for firefox (oddly enough "firegpg") that ties in to the browser, and of course there's a gmail plugin for gpg as well.  As Brian mentioned "encryption" is not-easily-done-correctly.  With some of these helper apps using good quality encryption tools becomes easier.  (I still prefer the command line mostly though).  :)