2009 Jan 15 06:54

Re: [vox] Linux?

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 06:05:12PM -0800, fudbot@nsbna.com wrote:
> I heard that dual booting with Linux or even running a live CD will always
> corrupt your hard drive.
> And it was written by communists.

No no. They said it would corrupt your "hard working drive". The state of mind they prefer which makes you happily follow the masses plugging away at whatever you have been told is good for you.
It promotes free thought. Thats why the communists hate it.

You should hear what the Klan says about Ubuntu.

Gandalf  Parker