2009 Jan 15 06:54

Re: [vox] Windows 7 to Kill Linux?

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 10:23:29AM -0800, Bob Scofield wrote:
> Here is an article with a provocative title, "Windows 7 Is Enough To Kill
> Linux On The Desktop."
>
> The article, however, fails to make a case.

I tend to ignore any article that says anything will kill anything. It might hurt the chances to take a large market share but nothing seems to die.

I still use "dead" operating systems, and "dead" programming lanuages, and "dead" protocols every day. And all of those still have active forums and developers.

Gandalf  Parker