2009 Jan 14 23:08

[vox] Tux Paint on TV

Google News pointed out the fact that "Tux Paint" was mentioned in a
segment about his project on KWSO 7 News today:

  http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=9675283

It's about a fellow in Oklahoma who  is running a volunteer project that
gathers used PCs, refurbishes them, puts Edubuntu on them, and donates them
to children and schools:

  http://trailbrain.com/reprise/

Not only is it mentioned in the text of the article, but you can see it
a few times in the video at KSWO's website! :)

Enjoy!