2009 Jan 14 13:03

Re: [vox] Windows 7 to Kill Linux?

I read this article earlier this morning. I'm not convinced the Linux
desktop is at all in danger from Windows 7. Once Windows has the kind
of flexibility and customizability the KDE has, and can ran on the
same wide array of platforms that Linux can run on, can make software
installation as easy as my Kubuntu box has made it (point, click, and
install in Adept rather than search high and low for some malware-free
Windows install), and is, most importantly, free and open source, then
I can see a point being made.

Richard S. Crawford (rscrawford@mossroot.com)
http://www.mossroot.com
Publisher and Editor in Chief, Daikaijuzine (http://www.daikaijuzine.com)