2009 Jan 12 14:37

[vox] [fwd] Apress: Open Source Bundle of Books Sale

----- Forwarded message from Apress User Group Liaison <newsletters@apress.com> -----

Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 14:58:46 -0800
From: "Apress User Group Liaison" <newsletters@apress.com>
Subject: Open Source Bundle of Books Sale

   |Apress New Book Newsletter                                              |
   |------------------------------------------------------------------------|
   |Happy New Year from Apress!                                             |
   |To kick off the new year, wea**ve bundled up some of our hottest new    |
   |eBooks. Through 16 January, purchase any of these bundles, and youa**ll |
   |save an additional $15 off the regular eBook prices.                    |
   |Simply visit http://www.apress.com/promotion/bundle to explore these    |
   |Option A:                                                               |
   |Beginning Ubuntu LTS Server Administration: From Novice to Professional,|
   |Second Edition and Pro Ubuntu Server Administration for $45             |
   |Option B:                                                               |
   |Expert Oracle Database 11g Administration and Linux Recipes for Oracle  |
   |DBAs for $60                                                            |
   |Option C:                                                               |
   |Beginning CakePHP: From Novice to Professional and Practical CakePHP    |
   |Projects for $45                                                        |
   |Sorry, but no substitutions are allowed.                                |
   |Please pass this along to everyone in your UG, and happy shopping!      |
   |Apress Inc., 2855 Telegraph Ave, Suite 600, Berkeley CA 94705           |

----- End forwarded message -----