2009 Jan 06 18:00

[vox] [fwd] January SacLUG Meeting [Thu Jan 8: OpenStreetMap]

The Sacramento Linux Users Group meets this Thursday:  http://www.saclug.org/

(Gary seems to leave out a lot of useful stuff in his emails ;) )

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Gary McGlinn -----

Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 11:42:43 -0800
From: Gary McGlinn
Subject: [Lug-nuts] January SacLUG Meeting

Hi,

In case you missed the earlier post, we will be meeting this Thurs.
from 7-9 at ExitCertified.

Brandon Aguirre from the OpenStreetMap project will be presenting.
There are more details on the SacLUG home page.

This is one of those months where, for those of you who also attend
SacJUG, we meet earlier in the month than SacJUG.  So, if you know
someone who is not on the list and would like to attend, you may wish
to give them a heads up.

See you there!

-Gary

----- End forwarded message -----