Re: [vox] Network Attached Storage device recommendation?

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 09:56:31AM -0800, Brian Lavender wrote:
> > PS - I'm awaiting the arrival of a Roku Netflix Player, yet another simple
> > to use device for the house.  Apparently runs Linux, too.
> > ( http://www.linux.com/feature/142729 )
>
> Interesting that it runs linux. What do you think about the DRM? It
> almost sounds like you have jumped to the dark side?

I've been on the 'dark side' when it comes to TV (and, in fact, Linux-based TV)
since 2002 when I was given a TiVo at my wedding. :)  So, no diff.
In fact, Roku has no HDD storage... it's _just_ a tiny fanless streaming unit
with a basic UI and a remote control.