Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:06:59 -0800
From: "R. Douglas Barbieri" <doug@dooglio.net>
Subject: I'm Linux
To: vox@lists.lugod.org

"If you've always wanted to stage your own TV advert, the Linux
Foundation wants to hear from you."

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/12/22/i-am-linux-ad-competition-launched/1
--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

"No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare."
-The Most Dreaded Enemy of Liberty, James Madison, August 1793

----- End forwarded message -----