[vox] [fwd] OpenStreetMap Sacramento Mapping Party 12/20 (11am-4pm)& 12/21 (11am-3pm)

Seen on SacLUG's list:

----- Forwarded message from Brandon Aguirre <brandon@cloudmade.com> -----

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:38:24 -0800
From: Brandon Aguirre <brandon@cloudmade.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] REMINDER: OPENSTREETMAP SACRAMENTO MAPPING PARTY 12/20 &
	12/21!!!
To: General SacLUG discussing <lug-nuts@saclug.org>

Hello all!

The OpenStreetMap Sacramento Mapping Party is this weekend at The
Temple Coffee House in central Sacramento. There will be lots of
hiking-mapping, urban-mapping and bike-mapping that can be done, but
if the weather this weekend doesn't agree with you, there's a much
warmer way to edit and contribute to the map that I'd love to show
you. Make sure to bring your laptop! Come check out the awesome things
you can do when there are no restrictions on using the data in the map!

Details are here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Sacramento
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Sacramento/

Venue: