Re: [vox] Yet another Explorer vulnerability

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 03:28:21PM -0800, Tim Riley wrote:
> Microsoft's Explorer can be hijacked by nefarious web sites to place
> viruses on unsuspecting computers.
>
> The MSNBC article says in part, "Thousands of Web sites already have
> been compromised by criminals looking to exploit the flaw. The bad guys

Hmmmm as a NetCop Im wondering if someone could write me a routine that would allow MY browser (obviously not Exploder) to recognize and inform me of such sites so I can fire off a message to the admin of the site and its up-net host.

In fact, it should be possible to write it into one of the open source search engines to automate the spot-and-notify process. A very white-hat hacker thing to do. I think I will recommend it on alt.hacker

Gandalf  Parker
--
"I've noticed that our hats seem to get whiter as we get older."
"Lol. You mean our hair?"