[vox] LUGOD mailing list archives issue

The web-based archives of our mailing lists
(that live over this way: http://www.lugod.org/mailinglists/archives/ )
seem to include any messages sent to the vox-* list address, PRIOR to
the message being vetted by the Mailman software.

This means any piece of spam or mail bounce ends up appearing on the site,
even though it never technically made it to a list.

Can someone more familiar with mailing list and archival software be
willing to give a hand?  (It seems that MHonArc is being used.)