January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] cell-phone network data cards and linux?

Re: [vox] cell-phone network data cards and linux?

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, it's been very helpful!

TD> Pings are in the low 200ms range, which is fine for email and
TD> browsing.

grrr...  that's too bad.  That's not great for ssh'ing.  Better than
nothing, but ok.

(part of the problem is that I'm also going to be in edge-only areas at
times which won't be nearly as fast as 3G; maybe it'll help me stay
within the 5G limit though ;-)