Re: [vox] opinions of linux hosting sites?

Re: [vox] opinions of linux hosting sites?

I use 1and1.com shared Linux hosting. If you want to make fancy DNS
settings, you can't do that with 1and1. You can set the mx and A
records, and that's pretty much it. mysql databases are on different
machines if that concerns you. They use Debian etch. It's cheap!

Scott