2008 Nov 21 15:58

Re: [vox] Lending Library - give away at 10yr anniversary meeting?

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 03:17:49PM -0800, Jim Lowman wrote:
> I assume that the librarian at UCD doesn't want or need the books?
>
> Recently I've been downsizing my own collection of CS-related books.  The acquisitions person at Cal State-San Bernardino was happy to get them, while to staff at UC-Riverside had a ho-hum attitude about my donation.  It's ironic, since their own collection is poor.

Honestly, I don't think we've heard from UCD.  Though I also don't think
we've contacted them.  (The whole 'donate our library' process has been
going very slowly, mostly because our Librarian, Henry, has been out of
town a lot, and hasn't been to meetings for a long while.)

I'd like to get this all figured out soon, though, so we can mark another
item off the to-do list, and free up a good chunk of space over at Henry's
business office! :)