2008 Nov 21 15:58

Re: [vox] LUGOD 10 year anniversary plans

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 03:53:00PM -0800, Ted Deppner wrote:
>    I may have missed it, and this may not be the best event to do it, but
>    what about a key signing party as a part of the festivities?

We can always do keysigning parties at meetings and socials.
I think it'd be fine to just suggest that you want to do it prior to an
event, and see who bites.

(I am worried that we're going to end up with _too much_ going on at the
10yr anniversary...  between speaker, prizes, and food...)